The above image illustrates our modeling and fabrication capabilities. It is a plasmon-enhanced near-field probe used in our long travel near-field scanning optical microscope (NSOM).
- Wave guide coupled plasmon resonator for high transmission with minimal absorption in metal
- Metal post for AFM level resolution (U. S. patent # 7,250,598)
- Applications in microscopy, tip enhanced RAMAN, and data storage
- Concept probe on an optical fiber with FEM power flow and SEM of a fabricated test structure
- Direct fabrication on optical fibers
- Finite element model of probe-sample interaction